Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Positive energy!

Today's post for me is rather exciting in a way. I feel very positively charged! Even though that its 3am in the morning, but I feel good today.

I was just having a nice conversation with a friend of mine and she was telling me about how problematic and negative life is. My reply to her was. "if you have negative thoughts, you will attract negative energy and you will feel that your life is running in a negative way"

so...therefore..in light of this...you must have and feel positive thoughts!

but how do we do so?

Well..first thing..

1) when waking up in the morning, look yourself in the mirror!

2) tell yourself...you can do it! five times at least..

3) find yourself a positive thought and keep repeating it over and over in your head for at least three times throughout the day.

You'll find yourself feeling much better after awhile of practice.

so I shall end of abit here with this quote..dedicated to my friend in need.. I hope that you will benefit from this.

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is a beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is a sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

--Mother Teresa

No comments: