Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday is here again!

Welcome to Monday! its the start of another week. Its always a super busy week for me. however things will be getting a lot more busy sometime in Oct. So for now, I can afford to take a quick breather.

Generally, Its always good to wake up naturally and not be awoken by an alarm clock. How many people agree with this...say Aye! You tend to be so much more fresher, your eyes bags and dark eye rings are reduced and you look great!

A quick introduction: I'm a industrial designer by nature and training, business man by choice. I believe that if you ever want to make it big! work for yourself! Never work for others. Have the guts to believe in your dream as its the most powerful motivation tool that you have.


lots of people I know tell me they love their jobs and they are extremely comfortable with it. Ever thought about it in this perspective? If you love your job so much, would you still go to work everyday if your boss didn't pay you a single cent? Not many will do so in fact none will actually do it! See what I mean?

Anyhoo, Monday is here! so lets make the start of this week a good one!

"This day can only be better than the previous day"

Cheers!

No comments: